Looking for a meaningful career? Connect with us!
If interested in the positions below, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruitment team will respond with the latest information!
Board Certified Music Therapist (MT-BC)
Neuro Music Therapy, LLC is seeking dedicated, dependable, flexible, detail-oriented, and compassionate MT-BC (or graduated MT student sitting for the boards) to join our fast-growing clinical team of 9 in Palm Beach and Broward County. The independent contractor may set their own consistent hours as well as take on as many contracts as they are willing to accept and maintain.
These contracts offer opportunities to provide high-quality music therapy services to pediatric ages with varying neurologic diagnoses and functional abilities. Open and available contracts include:
– In-person individual sessions at Little Champs Therapy and Yoga facilities (located in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and West Palm Beach).
Compensation: Independent contractor at a hire wage of $40-50 per billable hour at all Little Champs facilities; and up to $60 when rendering services to Little Champs at-home clients. Wages based on location, need, and level of education/experience. Travel reimbursement and benefits not included.
– In-person individual pediatric home health sessions throughout Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties
Compensation: Independent contractor at a hire wage of $60-75 per billable hour based on location, need, and level of education/experience. Travel reimbursement and benefits not included.
- Must hold MT-BC credential
- Strong communication and customer service skills – must be very prompt with email responses and submit required documentation within 24 hours of rendered service
- Self-motivated, creative, and passionate
- Patient and flexible
- Possesses a can-do attitude and is a team player
- Able to be independent with all assigned tasks and duties
- Must have a vehicle, up-to-date auto insurance, up-to-date Florida license, and be willing to drive to clients
- Weekends may be required following the schedule of the contract
- Contractors must show up on time to all scheduled appointments and follow through with any pre-arranged calendar commitments to the company and/or families of the client
- Contract is renewable
- Level two background check required and provided by company
- Must maintain excellent professional behaviors and abide by code of ethics as established by the American Music Therapy Association
Job Type: Contract
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All contractors will be required to supply their own PPE if needed, disinfect instruments pre- and post-use, and will be notified of facility policy regarding vaccination protocol prior to being offered a contract with that facility.
- Bachelor’s of Music Therapy (Entry)
- Masters (Preferred)
- Music Therapist-Board Certified administered through the Certification Board of Music Therapists (CBMT)
Work Location: Multiple Locations